WHY DID WE SELECT SIGFOX?
In short, because it is the most affordable technology, the less power hungry, the simplest and the most mature technology of all LPWAN technologies on the market. It is also the only one with nationwide deployments in 30 countries already fully operational at end of 2016, including most countries in Europe, USA (100 cities deployed), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia), UAE (Oman), South East Asia (Taiwan, Hong Kong & Singapore) and of course Australia & New Zealand (deployment started early April 2016, see Thintxra’s news). 30 more countries are planned by 2018.
For the long story,
- A specialist at your service: Sigfox is 100% focused on M2M and IoT.
- The lowest prices on the market: Sigfox offers the most competitive mobile communication services for Machine-to-Machine and IoT applications.
- Reliable, long-term connection: Focused on M2M applications with a very long life, Sigfox solution uses so little energy that your equipment can provide reliable connectivity in a simple battery, up to 20 years.
- An eco-friendly M2M solution: The Sigfox network is designed to minimise its environmental footprint, with small antennas (70cm high), ultra-low power consumption (both network and modem level) and ultra-low electromagnetic pollution.
- Easy, all the way: Easy to integrate, compact and affordable modem solutions that are available through Sigfox partners. Data transfers are internet ready: your data is delivered directly to your IT system using standard web services.
- Safely connected anywhere: Despite working with a very low energy consumption, the unique Sigfox radio technology makes it possible to access underground equipment and connect efficiently. The Sigfox network has already been tested and approved for (business) critical applications, and it is designed to provide robust and secure communications with a high level of QoS. You can check the status of your devices and communication levels anywhere and anytime via the Sigfox control interface.
- Built for your success: Start with a Proof of Concept before deploying on a large scale, and whatever your volumes, the Sigfox solution is highly scalable and the network is designed to handle billions of connections.
- Ready for IoT: The Sigfox ultra affordable, ultra low power consumption solution has already been adopted and successfully used in many industrial M2M/IoT applications, in more than 20 countries.
- The world’s first mobile network provider specifically for M2M and IoT.
SIGFOX WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Specific M2M / IoT network connectivity
- Data subscription
- Data provided by standard web APIs ready for direct integration in your own platform (no additional cost)
- Access to a service management interface, so you can adjust the most important parameters in the communication chain: signal quality, battery and temperature settings on the active modems, visitor statistics (such as number of active connections, the volume of data exchanged, etc.)
- Sigfox strong and unique service level agreement
As an operator, 100% dedicated to low bandwidth for Machine-to-Machine and IoT, Sigfox guarantees a high degree of availability, reliability and security of your data.