Your role will aim to grow Thinxtra’s presence and improve our success in this market through superb pre-sales and technical account management. Key products & solutions will include Subscriptions to the SIGFOX Network, bespoke or off-the-shelf IoT devices and/or value-added IoT services. Target customers whom you will support and design solutions for are end customers, system integrators, and channel partners in relevant verticals.
Tasks & activities you will be required to perform:
- Provide technical pre-sales support to IoT Wireless customers, device makers, solution providers and/or channel providers, and assist the Sales Manager or the Technical Sales Director with identifying specific opportunities, providing detailed technical pre-sales assistance and ensuring complete and successful delivery of the project
- Assist the Sales Manager or Technical Sales Director to achieve or exceed agreed sales targets, by converting leads into POCs, Field Trials and/or Full Rollouts of IoT solutions for ANZ customers.
- Define, estimate, quote and deliver POCs/Field Trials/End Solutions
- Interface with Thinxtra Marketing & Eco-system department to build and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of all relevant Thinxtra products, solutions and services
- Assist Sales Manager and/or Technical Sales Director to prepare use cases and business plan for customer projects
- Interface with Solutions department to estimate feasibility of new projects
- Provide recommendations and competitive market feedback to assist in shaping Thinxtra’s IoT strategy and market pricing
- Develop relationships with device makers and design house across ANZ and provide technical support as required to build Thinxtra’s reputation of go-to IoT experts in ANZ
- When required, define specifications for new IoT products as per customer requirements and collaborate with Solutions department to estimate costs, leadtime and feasibility, in order for Thinxtra to win projects and oversee the delivery of these products and their launch, be it via partners or as part of Thinxtra’s own end2end solutions offering.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experienced and successful engineer in technical IoT related development (hardware or software)
- Creative, visionary and intuitive business analysis skills, evidenced by architecting value-added end solutions from customer requirements elicitation
- Technical account management skills, or strong willingness to learn
- High professional standard of presenting, selling and delivering complex and technical End to End solutions to customers
- Solid technical knowledge, including wireless networking fundamentals
- Ability to travel international, interstate and intrastate as/if required
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and record keeping disciplines
- Excellent communication skills at different levels within an organization
- Self-motivated with a desire to be successful
- Integrity and professionalism
- Great Can do attitude & passion for IoT!
We are looking for an individual passionate about working with a driven groups of entrepreneurs, who loves the idea of wearing multiple hats and who thrives in an innovative environment, eagerly accepts challenges, and finds joy in not knowing what’s around the corner!!
If you feel like you have the right profile for this fantastic opportunity- We want to hear from you!